A Touch of Light
125 + guests
Up to 10 hours on the "Day-of"
Our role is to ease your day by providing A Touch of Light.
- Site visit at venue to review layout, floor plan, decor and other recommendations.
- Communication with all vendors regarding event timeline, arrival times, specifications and plan for returning of equipment. If applicable
- Coordination of ceremony rehearsal (up to 2 hours).
- Serve as point of contact for venue staff and all vendors; we will be the first to arrive and the last to leave.
- Distribute remaining vendor balances and tips on bride and groom's behalf at the end of the night.
- Set up all ceremony items including programs, unity candles, aisle runners, etc.
- Set up all reception items including seating cards, placement cards, gifts table and card box, wedding favors, etc.
- Checking floor plans, lighting levels, cake placement.
- Ceremony and reception coordination:
- Keep bridal party and vendors to your previously established timeline
- Guiding the bridal party through processional and recessional.
- Distribute flowers, bouquets, and pin corsages and boutonnieres.
- Resolve any ceremony - or reception-related problems that may arise.
- Collection of gifts and personal items, inventory and safe removal.